Dragon Coworking is committed to processing personal information about its customers in ways that comply with its legal and regulatory obligations, and to being clear with customers about what it does with their personal information.
Data collection and How we use your data
Dragon Coworking may collect personal information which we receive when:
- You use our website
- You become a member
- You register on one of our events
- You contact us or
- You are a recipient of our services.
We may collect the following types of information:
- Your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details
- Information required to provide you with a service (eg. national insurance number, bank details, tax information etc), and details of our services that you have used
- Your company’s name, your position in the company; the company’s address, company’s email address and telephone number
- Your payment information such as credit or debit card details and bank account details.
If you become a member we will collect
- Your name, address, email address, telephone number, payment details, date of birth, Facebook handle, twitter handle.
If you attended an event we are hosting at Dragon Coworking we will collect:
- Your name, email address
Cookies are small data files that allow a website to collect and store a range of data on your desktop computer, laptop or mobile device.
We use traffic cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to our customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis and then the data is removed from our system
Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer nor any information about you; other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies should you prefer but this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Why do we collect this information ?
We collect your personal information to:
- Provide you with services that you may request from us whether as a member of Dragon Coworking or attending an event
- To promote future events at the Dragon Coworking or invite you to become one.
- Meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
How do we collect this information ?
We collect personal information:
- Directly from customers: e.g. when a customer signs up to receive our services or registers on our website.
- From events that you register; eg. Waffle
- From publicly available sources: eg. social media, internet services.
We are committed to keeping your information up to date as far as is reasonably possible. However, if you believe that we have made an error, then please contact us as we have outlined below and we will use reasonable endeavours to correct.
Keeping your information safe and secure.
Dragon Coworking is committed to keeping customers’ personal information secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost.
We use external expertise to ensure any data you have provided to us is kept secure
We are looking to be certified to the UK Cyber Essentials scheme
Third party access
Access to your personal information is only allowed when required by law or is required as part our fulfilling our service obligations.
We also make use of suppliers with whom we share your data in the following circumstances
- Our website host company
- MailChimp for the email we send you about our promotional offer
- Capsule CRM Data storage
- Pandadocs E documents
- Xero – Invoicing and billing
- Gocardless– Direct debit collection
We do not, and will never, sell or share your personal information with other third parties other than as part of contractual arrangements as described above or only where we have sought your explicit consent
How long do we keep personal information ?
We will only retain customers’ personal information for as long as it needs it to carry out a particular purpose or meet a particular obligation.
If you are a member with us we will continue to hold your details for 10 years If you attend one of our events we will use your data for 10 years
In each of the above examples you can ask us to delete your form our records or to stop sending you Dragon Coworking, 7-8 New Road Avenue, Rochester Kent, ME4 6BB
If you have consented to receive marketing information, you may opt out at a later date by writing to us at Dragon Coworking, 7-8 New Road Avenue, Rochester Kent, ME4 6BB You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
For general promotions of our events or services we will send you detail by email on unto once monthly basis only where you have given your prior consent. If you prefer not to receive this information please let us know by Dragon Coworking, 7-8 New Road Avenue, Rochester Kent, ME4 6BB
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, you should note that we do not have any control over these other websites. Once you have used any of these links to leave our site, therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting these sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Access to personal information
To make a request to Dragon Coworking for any personal information we may hold, we need you to contact us by writing to the address provided below: Dragon Coworking, 7-8 New Road Avenue, Rochester Kent, ME4 6BB
Or by emailing us at email@example.com
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Dragon Coworking uses C.C.T.V for the purpose of crime prevention and safety of customers and staff. Images are held securely for no more than 40 days. Any request to view images must be made in writing to us at Dragon Coworking, 7-8 New Road Avenue, Rochester Kent, ME4 6BB
How to contact us:
- By email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or write to us at:Dragon Coworking, 7-8 New Road Avenue, Rochester Kent, ME4 6BB