Terms and Conditions
OUR ‘COMMUNITY PACT’
We are a growing community of highly motivated, free-thinking individuals. Community is at the heart of our coworking space. To keep our unique and supportive space a happy one, we have a few ground rules in place to help us all get along.
1. Be human
Be kind and polite to each other everyday, whatever the weather.
2. Be supportive
If someone’s having a bad day, show a little support. Offer to make them a cuppa. The simplest of things can make a real difference.
3. You snooze, you lose!
Hot desks are free-for-all and available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you come in later and your favourite spot is taken, remember, ‘the early bird catches the worm.’
4. Be respectful
Treat each other with respect and compassion. We have a zero tolerance for inappropriate or antisocial behaviour, including intimidation and any verbal or physical abuse. Anyone who breaks this rule will be asked to leave the community.
5. Keep the volume down and phones on silent/vibrate mode
You are free to take calls from your desk but please consider those working around you. If you’re a loud talker, please use the phone booth or take the call outside. No calls on speaker phone please!
6. Be social at the right time
We all love to chat and connect, that’s what makes our community engagement so strong. Just be mindful not to disturb someone deep in focus. Try to keep the chinwags for the sofa, kitchen or a nice stroll.
7. Allergy alert! We are a nut, banana, kiwi and pineapple free zone!
Some members have serious and life threatening allergies to the above so please remember to keep these at home. If you have any allergies not mentioned let us know immediately and we will advise all members.
8. Clean up after yourself.
Keep your space, the kitchen and all communal areas clean and tidy. Before you leave, place your used mugs, crockery or cutlery in the dishwasher.
9. Your dog, you doo doo!
Well-behaved and sociable dogs are welcome, keeping it to a minimum of 1 per owner. If you do bring your dog in, it is your responsibility at all times. In the event of an accident you must clean up afterwards!
10. Share the love on social media
We’d love you to help us grow our amazing community so feel free to promote our space and talk about the community on social media. Any posts mentioning the community or any of its members must contain positive, appropriate and respectful content.
Our standard hours are between 7am to 8pm from Monday to Friday all year round. 24/7 access applies to the following packages only:
- Dragon Unlimited
- Dragon Pod
- Dragon Offices
Christmas & New Year Special hours apply on the following days:
- 23rd Dec to 2nd Jan - 10am to 4pm only
- Christmas Day - Closed
- Boxing Day - Closed
- New Years Day - Closed
We have our own car park on Gundulph Road accessible for members and their guests only.
Spaces are extremely limited and on a first come first served basis.
Visitors will need an Access Code to enter which will be provided upon request via
Only use the car park when you come into the coworking space. No cheeky use of a space just to catch a train or pop into town to do your weekly shop!
Note: Members are not permitted to use St George Hotel’s car park, this is for their staff and guests only.
How to enter the car park
- To enter the car park you will need your ID card. You will not be able to enter without it.
- Place your card on the panel which will activate the gate and lift the barrier.
- On arrival you must enter your car registration on the tablet at St George Hotel reception or in Dragon Coworking by the water cooler.
- A list of nearby parking can be found at medway.gov.uk and via Google Maps.
- Members are welcome to invite up to 1 visitor at a time to the communal space for up to 30 minutes.
- Members can purchase a Visitor’s Pass via the Membership Portal for longer visits.
- On arrival, visitors must sign-in at reception where they will be provided with a Visitor’s Badge which they must wear at all times.
- Visitors must be above the age of 16 years of age.
MEMBERS’ FACILITIES, ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS & VISITORS
Meeting Rooms & Pods
All meeting rooms and pods are available between 7am and 8pm, Monday to Friday except for non-standard hours. Some rooms and pods must be booked in advance via the membership portal.
Any equipment hired out must be returned to Dragon Coworking in its original condition. All equipment is the full responsibility of the hirer. Deposits may apply.
Lockers must be kept clean and returned to their original condition. Your locker must not be shared with other users. If you lose your locker key a small replacement small fee will apply.
Members can be set up with access to the printer. Usage will be automatically added to your monthly invoice.
To offer a mailbox service. We are required to collect certain information about our clients to meet our Money Laundering Regulation obligations.
We must ensure that we know who our clients are and also confirm their address. Registered Limited Companies will also need to provide identification of all company directors and/or beneficial owners plus a copy of the certificate of incorporation.
We are required to collect copies of all Identification:
UK based clients - Both the original copies of proof of ID and proof of residential address. Scanned copies will not be accepted. If we are unable to verify your ID, we will require it to be certified and accompanied by the relevant official stamp and signature.
Non UK clients - Both the proof of ID and proof of residential address documents must be notarised by a Public Notary and accompanied by the relevant official stamp and signature.
HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
- In the event of discovering a fire activate the fire alarm by pushing the call point next to either of the emergency exits.
- The fire alarm is an audible signal.
- If you feel able to tackle the fire extinguishers are sited by each emergency exit.
- Never put yourself at risk.
- Make your way quickly to the assembly point via the quickest route, leaving all personal possessions behind.
- The assembly points are in front of the hotel or the car park off of Gundulph Road. We advise you familiarise yourself with escape routes, fire extinguisher use and call points on your first day in the community.
- All spills of liquid must be urgently cleaned up.
- Use the spills kit in the kitchen to clear up the spill.
- Use the yellow warning sign to warn others of a potential slippery surface.
- Do not stretch extension leads across walkways.
- Keep walkways free of bags and other trip hazards.
- All electrical equipment that is permanently based in the coworking space must be tested yearly.
- We are happy to organise on behalf of members when we do our annual testing. Please contact us for more information.
- First aid kit is located in the kitchen along with plasters for small cuts.
- In the event of a major accident call 999 and ask for the hotel First Aider.
Privacy & Your Data
Lost or Damaged
- Report any lost or damaged items and any maintenance issues to [email protected]
- Dragon Coworking takes no responsibility for members’ items or equipment in the offices or coworking space. You are strongly advised to take out your own insurance.
- Do not let anyone without a Member’s ID card or Visitor's Badge into the coworking space. Ask who they are meeting and to kindly wait outside the entrance while you locate the relevant coworker.
- Report any suspicious activity immediately to Roland Stanley on 07795 462 588 or St George Hotel reception on 01634 841012.
- If you lose your Member’s ID card, you must report it immediately to [email protected] so that it can be deactivated. A small replacement card fee will apply.
- Last one to leave must turn off the lights and lock up behind them. Instructions can be found in the Membership Portal.
Each package includes its own allowances for use of the space, meeting room credits etc. Unused allowances do not roll over to the following month.
All membership packages are on a monthly rolling subscription. Payment is collected via Direct Debit on/around 1st of the month.
Failure to pay will result in an automatic deactivation of your membership.
In the event of a breach of the terms and conditions, your use and/or participation at the Coworking Space shall be terminated, immediately.
If you have any additional questions check our FAQs page or contact us at [email protected]